We welcome you to our tasty affair!
Situated in an ideal location, close to Golden Bay (previously known as ‘Military Bay’), The Apple's Eye provides a perfect dining experience and is best known for its wide variety of food.
The Apple’s Eye is a Restaurant, a Wine Bar, a Café, a Pub and much, much more! Its management is now into its fourth generation and our enthusiasm for running such a well-established outlet has only increased with time. Only fresh, mouthwatering ingredients are used; the temptation to try our food is guaranteed and it is our pleasure to serve it to you! We’re two sisters who are proud of our families’ culinary influence – a tradition that we maintain to this day.
• Breakfasts, toasts and variety of sandwiches, ciabattas, baguettes and wraps are served till 6pm.
• Starters include our much loved beef carpaccio, bruschetta & mushrooms in garlic, broccoli in blue cheese amongst others.
- Pasta and Risottos include our homemade lasagne, spaghetti a 'frutti di mare', al salmone or rabbit sauce , chicken curry or chicken and mushroom risotto and the favourite penne genovese. Vegetarian and gluten-free pasta are also available.
• The most popular Rabbit cooked in a rich and delicious gravy.
• Meat, poultry and fish dishes such as pork in apple sauce, rib-eye steak, seafood platter and chicken delight with mushroom sauce.
• The burger joint including our staple the hangover knockout burger, the superblaze burger and the favourite the smokehouse.
• Salads and Pizzas feature prominently.
- Maltese, Butcher's Fetish and American platters